Tenedor Libres

elcolo

Registered
Are there any good all you can eat buffet places/tenedor libres in BsAs. I never go to any cos they usually are low quality but I wouldn't mind trying one here if there's a decent one.

I like Juana M's salad bar buffet during lunch. I'm not sure if it is available any other time, nor if available on weekends, but it is pretty decent. Carlos Pellegrini 1535 in Retiro.

One just opened up here in recoleta that practically the whole neighborhood is eating from! It's on Guido between Junin and Ayacucho. I can't even cook my own food as cheap as they sell theirs! But you need to arrive for lunch by 1 or dinner at 8. Later there is less and less of the good stuff left

Manizales en Caballito $220
Siga la Vaca en Puerto Madero S190
Cardinale Resto at Sheraton Retiro, $200 Lunch Mon/Fri.

I like Juana M's salad bar buffet during lunch. I'm not sure if it is available any other time, nor if available on weekends, but it is pretty decent. Carlos Pellegrini 1535 in Retiro.

I'll second the endorsement of Juana M, though I haven't eaten there in a while.

A couple of pretty good ones from what I can remember are Maizales and La Generosa
La Generosa had some pretty impressive desserts. Maizales is large and fairly varied.

EDIT:
oops, looks like La Generosa is now closed.

Thanks for the recommendations so far guy, will look into them and maybe try one for lunch on Thursday

Rodizio is the best tenedorlibre in the city. It's like siga la vaca except for the fact that the food actually tastes good

any tenedor libre en Palermo?? with decent food.. around juan b justo avenue or by plaza italia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Commodorius Food and Drink 5
V Expat Life 0
J Food and Drink 2
Back