Tennis Coach -- looking for*

tez

Registered
This is a repost, so sorry for those of you who already ready this, but does no one have a recommendation for a tennis coach?! I was so surprised I had to post again with a slightly more specific title.

I'm looking for a tennis coach who would be available to coach me twice a week in the Palermo area. I would actually prefer a woman if anyone knows of one, but it's not too big of a deal. Spanish, English, doesn't matter.

I've played lots of tennis but I've never had any formal coaching-- it's time!

Maybe a halfway decent player wants to get together regularly for some playing, and I'll pay for the court so I don't feel bad about slowing down your game?? Is that an incentive, I can't be sure...

Any ideas of where to look for a coach, if you don't have a specific person to recommend? Craigslist?

Thanks.

just go to your nearest/most convenient club and ask them about classes,cost,times etc..simple really.If not I,ll teach you,but i,m in San Isidro!!

As I read that you live at Plaza Armenia, you can take the bus number 55 towards Plaza Italia, where you take the shuttle to Club de Amigos. I have to clarify that the shutle existed many years ago, I didnt check the website for further info.

A taxi would cost you around $20 each way.

I am not sure about the membership, I think it is for a full year. You can try tennis courts towards Av Cordoba or Av Scalabrini Ortiz, near Villa Crespo too.

I just googled "cancha de tenis palermo" and this site showed up, it says that it has 41 courts: The Lawn Tennis, is sort of fancy and elegant. I saw one on Costa Rica street, probably near to your house: Check it up: http://www.haycancha.com/busqueda.php?b=2

i love love love playing tennis and also live in palermo! i'd be happy to meet up and play, although i don't have a racquet here...

Back