tennis coach/spanish teacher in recoleta?

recoletena

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm living in Recoleta at the moment and would love to find a reasonably priced tennis coach. I'm hoping someone can suggest a closer location than the area of Palermo where there seem to be a lot of courts.

Also, I've been trying to get a hold of a Spanish tutor that a friend recommended but it's taking her an average of 2 days to reply to emails so I'm thinking I'd like a bit more of a reliable one, if anyone has had anyone good that isn't too expensive. She was going to charge 40pesos an hour if I took at least 4 hours/week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Checking with my partner to see if she is available - she is a Spanish Teacher, and native to Buenos Aires... And is teaching one of the members here already..
Will let you know tomorrow...
Liam

hi, my name is hernan and i am a tennis coach from argentina. i've lived in ireland for 3 years (and working as a tennis coach in spain, andorra as well) so i manage both spanish and english and can teach using either of them. i am currently working near my university in bsas outskirts but i am sure that if you are interested we can work something out. i also have a very good friend who is an english teacher who can give you a hand with your spanish, if you want to as well... give me a phone call at 1533323651 or mail me at [email protected]. cheerio!

hernan

Hello,
My name is Mariana Saenz and I am a student at the English Translation Training Course in Lenguas Vivas Institute. I am a friend of Hernan Bertolotti´s, who told me about you and suggested that I write to you. Are you still interested in taking Spanish lessons? I could help you with that if you are interested in taking 4 lessons a week or maybe 3 at the price you were told before ($40 a class, 1 hour). If you take four, maybe I could charge $35 a class.
I have most mornings available. Not mondays in general, because I have to attend a class myself.
If you are interested my email is [email protected].
See you,
Mariana

I have used a very bright, reliable and experienced portena teacher who is a University Grad, and is teaching at the present time. I had a very valuable experience studying with her and can wholeheartedly recommend her. Please email her and she will respond to you ASAP. GOOD LUCK, er Buena Suerte!!!!!!! [email protected]

Hi recoletena

My name is Silvia and I used to be jss322´s spanish prof
I am 10 years experienced and I can provide my references that not only include managers but also their wives (Oxy Corporation, Estrella, Potasio Rio Colorado, Americalre, etc.) My proposal is a task-based approach and includes different resources such as outdoor classes and media.
Call me 4865 1592 or email me [email protected] anytime
Kind regards
Silvia

recoletena said:
Hi everyone,

I'm living in Recoleta at the moment and would love to find a reasonably priced tennis coach. I'm hoping someone can suggest a closer location than the area of Palermo where there seem to be a lot of courts.

Also, I've been trying to get a hold of a Spanish tutor that a friend recommended but it's taking her an average of 2 days to reply to emails so I'm thinking I'd like a bit more of a reliable one, if anyone has had anyone good that isn't too expensive. She was going to charge 40pesos an hour if I took at least 4 hours/week.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Hola recoletana,
I'm belgian and I learnt a lot when I went to AIE (asociacion international de estudios). Before that I didn't speak spanish at all, I got a really good teacher, it's a great school, very serious, very friendly and you don't feel yourself like a tourist. They have some materiels to help you, they're native, it's like a family.
Here is their website: aiele.com.ar,
Furthermore,they organised many activities (tango show, trip in the countryside, bike tours, etc.) very funny. The school is near the callao station in recoleta.
Suerte y que te vaya bien.

Back