tennis teacher

katti

Registered
I am looking for a good tennisteacher, Spanish is OK. As long as he is good, and does not use 20-year old techniques.

Hi, If you manage to find one please let me know! as I've been taking group lessons with a tennis couch and he is very old fashioned!

estudiolondres said:
Hi, If you manage to find one please let me know! as I've been taking group lessons with a tennis couch and he is very old fashioned!
a tennis couch???????????:eek:

I know a good tennis coach. Been going to him for like 3 years now. Works at Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires at Libertador 7500. Cost is 80 pesos per lesson and inlcudes the court. He is young and coaches the new "loopy/clay" topspin style. He was a top 20 junior player here. They have a good youth program there too, as there are always some really good Juniors training on the adjacent courts. PM me for info.

I just came across this post and if you are still looking, I highly recommend my tennis teacher - Daniel Paulides. I have been doing lessons with him once a week for about 4 months now and my game has advanced a lot. He coached some serious Argentine players, so his techniques are very current.

I had some bad habits and I have been trying to "unlearn" them. Sloppy forehand, hit the ball too late, not enough topspin, non-existent second serve! Uggh!

Anyway, he has a lot of energy and stays very focused on developing your particular game - which I really appreciate. Some teachers get bored and tune out and he is not one of those.

His rates are around 60 pesos per hour. That doesn't include the court. I do most classes in Parque Sarmiento in Saavedra which is only $10 pesos an hour if you go during the week. They courts are not great but fine for practice. He knows all the courts in the city, so you can find the right convenience/cost ratio for you.

I do the lessons in Spanish because that way it doubles as a Spanish class. Although he can teach in English if needed.

Here is his contact info:
Daniel Paulides
[email protected]
15-5477-2859

Have fun!

Susan

thanks, I was supposed to play today with the one jjisto advised, :eek:.
If it does not work out I'll try Daniel,
thanks!

Back