Thank You Moyano. I Needed The Exercise.

PhilipDT

Registered
Making pizza tomorrow and wanted to get a jump start on the dough tonight so I headed out at 9pm to grab some flour at coto. Guess what, only 1 pack of "000" flour - which is normally widely available -, and only one brand of non leavened "0000". Since it was then 9:15 I took off at a jog towards the very large Carrefour 6 blocks a way which closes at 9:30. Well I was certainly in for a shock when not only did they not have any "000" flour either, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FLOUR AT ALL. So at 9:23 I start spiriting back to coto to pick up what I could. End result. I took what I could get and got some exercise in the process. Thanks Moreno, if you keep up the good work I'll probably get in good shape running around to do my grocery shopping.

Oh and btw, thanks for freezing the prices so I don't have to worry about inflation. :cool:

IMAGE_9EA756B3-24CF-43BF-BBFB-F80045D8CD79.JPG

IMAGE_FA4DF32C-9E7A-44A3-94B7-0AC26D8729F0.JPG

How are you going to wipe your arse in a few months?? With Pagina/12?

Having to import wheat: flour for your doh. Kind of hard to believe.

http://www.lapoliticaonline.com/noticias/val/91298-109/el-gobierno-estudia-la-posibilidad-de-importar-trigo-despues-de-las-elecciones.html

How are you going to wipe your arse in a few months?? With Pagina/12?
You know those things between the toilet and the shower/bath tub? They seem to have a drain, but you know that nothing large can go down them?

They're called "BIDET"!! (French word, but here they pronounce the "T".)

If you use one of these properly, you don't need to worry about news print smudging up your backside when you're trying to remove a "smudge" mark.

Making pizza tomorrow and wanted to get a jump start on the dough tonight so I headed out at 9pm to grab some flour at coto. Guess what, only 1 pack of "000" flour - which is normally widely available -, and only one brand of non leavened "0000". Since it was then 9:15 I took off at a jog towards the very large Carrefour 6 blocks a way which closes at 9:30. Well I was certainly in for a shock when not only did they not have any "000" flour either, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FLOUR AT ALL. So at 9:23 I start spiriting back to coto to pick up what I could. End result. I took what I could get and got some exercise in the process. Thanks Moreno, if you keep up the good work I'll probably get in good shape running around to do my grocery shopping.

I was told by the official newspapers that there wasn't any shortage on goods. I now they tell the truth, so you must be lying and probably trying to organize a coup d'etat with mass-media groups. Shame on you Phillip for spreading lies.

^_^ .

I was told by the official newspapers that there wasn't any shortage on goods. I now they tell the truth, so you must be lying and probably trying to organize a coup d'etat with mass-media groups. Shame on you Phillip for spreading lies.

^_^ .

I haven't read anywhere in the press that there aren't shortages. When you say official newspapers do you mean the K press release? ;)

Back