Thank You Portugal... For Proving Me Right So Early On

internationalguy

Registered
I predicted Portugal would be a dud. After we beat Ghana today we'll be able to take on Portugal and claim the second spot in our group. Cristiano is going to watch the playoffs from home. Yay :D

I predicted Portugal would be a dud. After we beat Ghana today we'll be able to take on Portugal and claim the second spot in our group. Cristiano is going to watch the playoffs from home. Yay :D

Go, Ghana! (as if I really cared).

Portugal was really disappointing, not only from the quality of play, but also w.r.t. sportsmanship... Pepe on steroids again and Meireles didn't qualify for the good manners trophy either.

Based on the games I've seen thus far, a Germany - Holland final would be exciting.

For USA-Portugal, check the weather in Manaus for the next 10 days -> http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Manaus+Brazil+BRXX0146

The field in Manaus was already in bad shape... This will be a plus for the USA (plus it's better for the FIFA that the USA wins, so expect a nice ref too).

The playoffs? I thought the Kings already took home the Stanley Cup. Get the lingo down and maybe, maybe then the USA can start hoping to go all the way (... says this Canadian who's only representation at the Mundial is a lone arbitro... lol)

Back