Thanks Again For The Opportunity To Meet Up, I Leave Tonight

90daysinargentina

Registered
Hi, this is Patrick, the guy from Palm Springs who was here for 90+ days, starting just before New Year's Eve 2015.

I leave tonight at 9pm to head back to the U.S., and sorry I didn't have time to go this week for a final meet-up but it was a pretty busy week!

I went to my very first meet-up the day I arrived here: Hyped up from jetlag, I walked from Almagro up to Starbucks in Palermo in order to see my new city at eye level. I immediately felt more comfortable knowing that there were others who had also walked in similar shoes, and I really enjoyed hearing your stories and getting your tips.

I met a British woman named Charlotte during a tour of the Recoleta Cemetery the other day to whom I referred to BAExpats, and who arrived here from overseas on a cargo ship. I'm sure she'll be a great addition to your group!

Next year I'm still hoping to spend 90 Days in Italy, and am already talking to a potential renter for my place in Palm Springs -- fingers crossed.

Thanks again for those who help maintain the Web site, organize the meetings, and continue to encourage expats to get to know each other. I really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Patrick

Cheers, Patrick! Very nice meeting you 90 days ago. Sending good vibes for your rental opportunity. All the best to you, Michelle

Back