The Best Burger In Ba As Voted By 3K Voters

Rich One

Registered
The TOP 10 Burgers and places in BA as voted in Facebook by 16 K voters in the City

https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/dylan-hamburguesa-gourmet-servida-palermo-mejor-ciudad_0_BJ1R1w9Jb.html

El top 10 de las hamburgueserías porteñas

Según la votación de Facebook, en estos locales se comen las mejores hamburguesas de la Ciudad.

1° Williamsburg (3.667 votos)

2° Heisenburger (2.898 votos)

3° Toto's (1.278 votos)

4° Pérez-H (918 votos)

5° Big Sur (671 votos)

6° Kary's Burger Class (580 votos)

7° 180 Burger Bar (569 votos)

8° Paris Burger (558 votos)

9° Deltoro (492 votos)

10° Trixie American Dinner (485 votos)

The Burgers being prepared at Williamsburg Resto

ryH7Yw9kb_720x0.jpg

DYLAN l the Winning Burger....

ByEvaD5kZ_930x525.jpg

I haven't eaten at all the places in that list (although it's a nice goal). But I will say that Williamsburg has some really good burgers, good size patty, good batatas. Their veggie burgers are good too. They also play good music. Their waiter system is totally confusing. I never know if I'm supposed to get my own burger when they call my name, or if the waiter is supposed to bring it to me.

The Chef from Williamsburg Burgers in Armenia St. revealed her recipe , on TV, for their 200 grs. burgers , Picaña plus nalga meats 50/50 garlic powder , salt pepper a bit of bacon all ground together several times. Plus a secret ingredient a dark liquid , soya sauce??

I have not eaten at most of those places. Of those on the list it is surprising to see heisburger which to me leaves a lot to be desired. Both in flavor and size I found it lacking. Missing from the list, surprisingly, is Burger Joint and Mi Barrio.

I have not eaten at most of those places. Of those on the list it is surprising to see heisburger which to me leaves a lot to be desired. Both in flavor and size I found it lacking. Missing from the list, surprisingly, is Burger Joint and Mi Barrio.

Che, this is Argentina. They voted the cheapest that fill up you the most and with the nicest servers. That's what Argentinians write in their reviews online.

Che, this is Argentina. They voted the cheapest that fill up you the most and with the nicest servers. That's what Argentinians write in their reviews online.

Serafina lol you are always on the money. If over 3000 voters chose Williamsburg as the best from 25 other Burger places then its what the locals prefer....
The winner the Dylan Burger, looks quite awkward, not appetizing at all?? Can see arugula and goat cheese...the rest will not say what it looks like....!! (sick)

ByEvaD5kZ_930x525.jpg

if we use n and out as a standard, there is nothing ,that i have experienced, in ba thats remotely close.

Back