The Expat Obamacare Debate

One should press the REPORT button to eliminate toxic waste

Yeah but who would enter a 650post-long thread to watch a new video... not that I am for what the guy says. I'm a liberal who is somewhat pro-Obamacare, but I'm also pro freedom of speech. And if you don't like a post, best thing to do is not to reply, so it stops circulating in the "new posts" section and gets lost in the pile.

Actually what this video proves is how crappy conservatives are at comedy.

The original, from Schoolhouse Rock, was written by the great Dave Frishberg.
Its funny, snappy, and to the point. It was also non-partisan and educational.

this one is not funny, dogmatic and clunky, the music sucks, and all in all, its a hamhanded attempt at political propaganda.

Actually what this video proves is how crappy conservatives are at comedy.

It's interesting to me that you find the video to be "conservative" since one of its main beefs is the fact that the single-payer option got axed. Do you find that to be a conservative view? (It may in fact be since most people in the US, whether self-identifying as conservative, liberal or other, want a single payer option, but I'm curious as to your opinion.)

Also, the main gist of the video (which I agree was incredibly stiff in terms of humour), seems to be a complaint about there being too much money in politics, which is also a huge part of the Occupy movement. How do you reconcile this with the idea that it is a "conservative" video?

Back