"the German Doctor" . Mengele Nazi Bariloche The Movie....!!

Rich One

Registered
A Film about the secret life of Nazi Joseph Mengele in Bariloche, a candidate for the Oscars Foreign Film Award.

mengele2.gif

A sure winner....!! Can see Argentine authorities present on Awards night....... :D Nazi subjects deserve credits in Hollywood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1847746/

SEE LINK

Thanks, Rich One. i'll be looking for it when it's available via Internet.

Apparently Mengele had a history in a small town outside of Asuncion as well. I can't think of the name right now. He also spent time in Brazil and the information I have right now is he supposedly died of drowning in Brazil. Some people in Paraguay think that he didn't really die in Brazil but started feeling the hot breath of the MOSAD on the back of his neck and felt the need to disappear.

I don't know that much about Mengele but I'm sure interested in the history. Finding out all of this makes me question the veracity of what I thought I knew. It's like finding out the continent now known as the U. S. had a huge history before it was "discovered" by Columbus, and I don't mean the American Indians either. Europeans were there long before Columbus. But in school we were taught it was a hitherto undiscovered continent when it is far from the truth.

And then when you know about the Molech religion in early Bible history where they did human sacrifice to the sun god, and you go to Aztec country and find in their history the same religion--so far away from the Middle East--it really makes you think. And it sucks you in to history. If we are smart we will learn from history. Human nature remains human nature; populations usually behave similarly at similar points in the development of an empire, and every tyrant normally takes the path of tyrants. It seems to me that every great empire behaves the same as it deteriorates and eventually breaks up and disappears. If we understand history we are not so easily led by the PTB, not so easily propagandized, and we have a better handle on what is going on. Or so it seems. "Nothing is new under the sun."

Back commenting on nazis again Arlean. Still waiting for the source for your assertion that Hitler put fluoride in the water to keep people from resisting. If you're so keen on the subject of the nazis, surely you can share with us the source for that? Or did you just make it up?

And who can forget The Boys from Brazil?
Many people are talking about this film and it looks like a must see.

Apparently Mengele had a history in a small town outside of Asuncion as well. I can't think of the name right now. He also spent time in Brazil and the information I have right now is he supposedly died of drowning in Brazil. Some people in Paraguay think that he didn't really die in Brazil but started feeling the hot breath of the MOSAD on the back of his neck and felt the need to disappear.

I don't know that much about Mengele but I'm sure interested in the history. Finding out all of this makes me question the veracity of what I thought I knew. It's like finding out the continent now known as the U. S. had a huge history before it was "discovered" by Columbus, and I don't mean the American Indians either. Europeans were there long before Columbus. But in school we were taught it was a hitherto undiscovered continent when it is far from the truth.

And then when you know about the Molech religion in early Bible history where they did human sacrifice to the sun god, and you go to Aztec country and find in their history the same religion--so far away from the Middle East--it really makes you think. And it sucks you in to history. If we are smart we will learn from history. Human nature remains human nature; populations usually behave similarly at similar points in the development of an empire, and every tyrant normally takes the path of tyrants. It seems to me that every great empire behaves the same as it deteriorates and eventually breaks up and disappears. If we understand history we are not so easily led by the PTB, not so easily propagandized, and we have a better handle on what is going on. Or so it seems. "Nothing is new under the sun."

The movie is available at the Corner Kiosk for $12 .....!!

Hope this doesn't turn into a discussion on the Holocaust .... The Focus is The Movie....!!

If there were Europeans in the Americas before Columbus, they were small in number and made no significant impact. As for the Bible, well, that's simply a collection of folk tales. For true tales of divinity, see http://www.venganza.org/about/

For me the focus is history not holocaust although if someone had new evidence about that I'd be interested. I'm in Argentina and I'm interested in Argentina history. I'm not threatened if I come across truth that challenges what I already believed. I WANT to do that. I'm also not threatened by rude people. I treat everyone and their opinion with respect. You will not find me putting down another person for holding a different opinion. I'll just go looking for the truth, whatever it is.

There are people who read this who are afraid to post because of the rudeness and causticness here. It isn't everyone who is rude, but it can seem that way if everyone else is silent. I've seen other people attacked here and I can hardly keep from defending them, and indeed on a couple of occasions I have. I don't judge or criticize a person for a different opinion, at least they are thinking and taking part. And we should be encouraging that.

However, I do judge rudeness. It is sad that a few rude people can intimidate others. I'm not intimidated, but there are those who are and it's a shame that is allowed to go on.

And then when you know about the Molech religion in early Bible history where they did human sacrifice to the sun god, and you go to Aztec country and find in their history the same religion--so far away from the Middle East--it really makes you think. And it sucks you in to history.

Yes, in fact I would say you are an expert in getting sucked in.

Back