The Mic is Open in San Telmo

Bron

Registered
Seguimos con el "Escenario Abierto" los martes en Gitano Resto/Bar, San Telmo. Hemos tenido muchos buenos cantantes y músicos y nuestra pequeña comunidad esta creciendo poco a poco. Yo voy a tocar unos temas con mi amigo Lemrick y después tenemos actos de Argentina, Chile, EEUU y otros paises.

ESCENARIO ABIERTO, MARTES 27 Abril
GITANO RestoBar, Chile 424 esq. Defensa
21:30 - 2:30

Muchos abrazos,

Bronson

ENGLISH:

Things keep rockin' and rollin' at Tuesday night Open Mic in San Telmo. We've had a bunch of great performers come in and our little community of musicians is growing, bit by bit. Tomorrow night I'll play some songs (I'm beginning to play more and more originals) with my man Lemrick and afterward we're going to have some performers from Argentina, Chile, the US and who knows where else.

OPEN MIC, TUESDAY APRIL 27
GITANO RestoBar, Chile 424, cross street Defensa
9:30-2:30am

Please come out and be a part of this fun evening! There's a great vibe and you WILL meet cool, friendly people here. Thank you!

Bronson

p.s. I just posted a horribly cheesy educational song in Spanish (on my facebook) about dental health that I wrote these kids in a rural clinic while volunteering in Peru...it's posted on my facebook and it's so ridiulous you might actually enjoy it.

Back