The New Peso Bills

r2d2

Registered
Images from the new bills ...

CYytwLZUEAAm55n.jpg

:)

I'm sure everyone is happy that beginning in June there will be 1,000,500 and 200 peso bills.
Pacho O'Donnell a noted Argentine historian with some sympathy for the K administration is unhappy with the choice of animals for these new bank notes.He would prefer the use of "proceres--national heroes"
.I don't know .Are there any left that haven't been used yet?
Israel who in 1984 had a hyperinflation of 20% per month ran out of them
.Being rather quick thinking ,they began to use biblical heroes Abraham,Issac and others.
Let's see who could Argentina begin using?
The most practical solution here during the hyperinflation of 1989 was simply to print 100 Australes on the old 1.000.000 (un million) peso bills.

I'm sure everyone is happy that beginning in June there will be 1,000,500 and 200 peso bills.
Pacho O'Donnell a noted Argentine historian with some sympathy for the K administration is unhappy with the choice of animals for these new bank notes.He would prefer the use of "proceres--national heroes"
.I don't know .Are there any left that haven't been used yet?
Israel who in 1984 had a hyperinflation of 20% per month ran out of them
.Being rather quick thinking ,they began to use biblical heroes Abraham,Issac and others.
Let's see who could Argentina begin using?
The most practical solution here during the hyperinflation of 1989 was simply to print 100 Australes on the old 1.000.000 (un million) peso bills.
They did that in the 70's, too. I remember the shock of getting change for a 100-peso note that included a 5000-peso bill (actually worth 50).

La Difunta Correa? Gauchito Gil??? :)

I certainly prefer the popular saints to the politicians. But animals are absolutely ok by me.

How about sports.....Fangio, Maradona, Ginobili, Sabatini & Vilas.
Or just go directly to [background=initial]Patacónes for cash. Yea 2001[/background]

I'm more than happy with flora and fauna;it's a welcome change from stamping nationalism on the notes.
Having said that, I heard about plans to get Mick and the lads on the next run of twenty pound notes back home. That'll be interesting.

I'm more than happy with flora and fauna;it's a welcome change from stamping nationalism on the notes.
Having said that, I heard about plans to get Mick and the lads on the next run of twenty pound notes back home. That'll be interesting.
Thank god they do not have a queen on the bills here.

Well, i guess they decided for animals because it is more polite than dictators...

Back