The Perfect Metaphor For Soccer

Can't you get some new material? We get it that you don't like FOOTBALL. Personally, I find the lack of understanding and appreciation FOOTBALL to be the first sign of "ignorant American," especially from someone who attempts to defend baseball as some sort of philosophical endeavor.

Not that I don't like baseball. It's a great excuse to drink beer, but otherwise only slightly more exciting than watching golf.

PS: It was a funny video!

Can't you get some new material? We get it that you don't like FOOTBALL. Personally, I find the lack of understanding and appreciation FOOTBALL to be the first sign of "ignorant American," especially from someone who attempts to defend baseball as some sort of philosophical endeavor.

Not that I don't like baseball. It's a great excuse to drink beer, but otherwise only slightly more exciting than watching golf.

All the taxi drivers in Caracas tell me 'roid rounders is crap - they prefer beauty pageants.

All the taxi drivers in Caracas tell me 'roid rounders is crap - they prefer beauty pageants.

I don't dislike soccer - in fact, I find it a

PS: It was a funny video!

I don't dislike soccer - in fact, I find it amusing in small doses such as the one in the video. Baseball, though, provides infinitely more complex situations to analyze before, during and after the game. It's even more fun to play it.

Even Che Guevara attempted to play baseball, but showed all the shortcomings of a soccer player - after all, in baseball, "kicking the ball" means you've screwed up.

The reason that Yanquis don't like soccer is that the players are always falling down and writhing in pain at the slightest brush. It is very unmanly. American football is a great simulation of war and will always be the number one sport in the USA.

Gotcha, more 'roids, less legs, proof of a sport's superiority.

Perhaps this tickles your pickle -
oscar-bail-www.bloomberg.com_.jpg

The reason that Yanquis don't like soccer is that the players are always falling down and writhing in pain at the slightest brush. It is very unmanly. American football is a great simulation of war and will always be the number one sport in the USA.

US football is equally boring, and perhaps even less amusing, than soccer.

Back