The Pope And Macri

glasgowjohn

Registered
Was 20 minutes an insult?

Was the Pope having an off day

Or was Francisco in love with Kristina?

Or is Macri a more efficient operator and gets more donw in 20 mins than others do in an hour.

I think the only other perosn who got less time was QE2 who got 17 minutes....

Beats me. Could be so many things...

1. He doesn´t like Macri (in which case, I think he should disguise it a bit or at least offer a half smile).
2. He doesn´t want to be critiziced for smiling at Macri.
3. He prefers to spend time with those who really need it (CFK, Moreno - Prodigal Son approach).

Morales Solá was trying to explain it today in La Nación "El Encuentro de dos personas diferentes". I don´t know.

Can´t make up my mind. After all, the Pope is a politician playing his game. No regular priest will get to Vatican City otherwise.

As Morales Sola mentioned in his article Francisco is basically looking for " la convivencia"- the living together in harmony among Argentines.Maybe he figures that Macri isn't working as hard as he should in that direction
It is a little difficult to understand why Budou ( I don't recall the correct spelling) and Jaime are walking around free and Milagro is in the "slammer".

For whatever it is worth?
http://www.lapoliticaonline.com/nota/96120-la-comitiva-de-macri-que-enojo-al-papa/

I have always been a huge supporter of Francisco but very recently I have been very disppointed by his actions! He's gone down a few notches in my book!

Well the word Pope does exist in the bible. Then again Pope means father, Jesus never appointed anyone to take such a position or name of position in ministry. Nor did any of the apostles. So as far as I am concerned the whole thing is a sham! For the record I do not believe Jesus was a sham by any means. In fact we we were clearly instructed concerning this name.

[background=rgb(253, 254, 255)]And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.[/background]

Back