The produce in Argentina is bad. Why?

Que Comes Cuando Comes has expanded to several new distribution points on Friday and Saturday with organic produce:

☸Pichincha 674, viernes de 18 a 20 y sábado de 10 a 14hs.
☸Av. Victorica 2642, Parque Chas; Sábado de 10 a 13hs
☸General Güemes 3253, Vicente López; sábado de 10 a 13hs
☸Parral 3912, San Justo; Sábado de 18 a 20hs
☸Filiberto 223, Lomas de Zamora; sábado de 16 a 18hs

Hacemos envíos a domicilio los sábados, en CABA y Zona Norte. ($100).

Six kilos of fresh produce for 350ARS.
Reserve your order before Thursday so they can calculate quantities.
Thank you so much for all the excellent info on the organics! Essential data to have at hand. All the best.

I can't find a website for que comes cuando comes. Is there one?

Viernes 7 y Sábado 8 de Junio. Entrega de alimentos agroecológicos y/u orgánicos!!!
Estará conformada por: Manzana, Mandarina, Naranja, Kabutia, Batata, Papa, Zanahoria, Acelga, Puerro, Rúcula
(Son 7 kilos en total. Puede que algún producto no esté disponible o en buen estado al momento de retirar y sea reemplazado por otro similar).
El valor de la compra es de $ 350.
➡ NODOS
☸Pichincha 674, viernes de 18 a 20 y sábado de 10 a 14hs.
☸Av. Victorica 2642, Parque Chas; Sábado de 10 a 13hs
☸General Güemes 3253, Vicente López; sábado de 10 a 13hs
☸Parral 3912, San Justo; Sábado de 18 a 20hs
☸Filiberto 223, Lomas de Zamora; sábado de 16 a 18hs
Hacemos envíos a domicilio los sábados, en CABA y Zona Norte. ($100).
Podés sumar a tu compra pollo y huevos de crianza pastoril
Pollo entero $ 130 el kg
Huevos $ 50 la 1/2 doc, $ 225 el maple
Pan integral de masa madre, $ 120 (aprox. 600 grs. - Se toman pedidos hasta el día miércoles)
Reservando tu compra antes del jueves nos ayudás a hacer un mejor cálculo de cantidades.
Saludos!
Qué comés cuando comés?
11 2377 3474
Seguinos en
Ig @quecomescuandocomes
Fb Qué comés cuando comés

Today I went for the first time to check out The Organic Deli & Market at Av. Callao 1621. They make sandwiches and budines daily. They have a line of products that are available in other shops and ferias. I was not impressed with their fresh fruits and vegetables at all. Tallo Verde is the best available. When we had rain on a Saturday and the feria was cancelled, I ordered from Tallo Verde for delivery to my door. It was worth 150 delivery charge to have organic to eat after a few days.

I learned about another service like Que comes cuando comes -- Deli Organika that delivers to various pickup locations once a week. You don't get to make your selection. They provide a list for the week.

One extra reason for buying at Central Market:

Most vegetables in Argentina are doused in pesticides with the highest use of agrochemicals per hectare they are in the main a hazard to health. There is a excellent documentary called Bad Seed on youtube about Soya and its devastation on communities in the north Of Argentina . Thousands of people are dying per year for the sake of this toxic vegetable product that destroys the soil and contaminates all the communities around it .

Most vegetables in Argentina are doused in pesticides with the highest use of agrochemicals per hectare they are in the main a hazard to health. There is a excellent documentary called Bad Seed on youtube about Soya and its devastation on communities in the north Of Argentina . Thousands of people are dying per year for the sake of this toxic vegetable product that destroys the soil and contaminates all the communities around it .

I can't find the documentary on YouTube

Back