The Queen Meets The Pope

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
CFK met privately yesterday with Pope Francis 1. Here is a summary of their conversation.

CFK - Well, we are here at last, me and you.
Pope - Yes, my child. Please pray for me.
CFK - I was thinking that it would be good for us to put aside our differences since you are now, like, the Pope ... from Argentina!
Pope - *smiles*
CFK - You know, it doesn't look good for us to be fighting.
Pope - I've never fought with you, Dear President. I've just spoken what I know true from my heart, with integrity.
CFK - Well, whatever. We need to find some middle ground because if not it will look really bad for me ... I mean us.
Pope - We do have middle ground. We both believe in helping The Poor.
CFK - Yes! That's it! We are both champions of The Poor! Yes! Yes! Yes!

CFK then shook the Pope's hand and left, smiling and waving at the photographers.

Later that day the Pope was photographed washing the feet of indigent single mothers. CFK was photographed buying a new pair of Manolo Blahnik slingback pumps and getting a mani-pedi.

New York Times article here.

Have a nice day.

GS

What amazed me was that how fast the mate picture showed up as ads in the city!
0318_fotos_cfk_papa_g8.jpg_1853027551.jpg

What amazed me was that how fast the mate picture showed up as ads in the city!
0318_fotos_cfk_papa_g8.jpg_1853027551.jpg

Shows some political ability to recognize initial mistakes in policy after her cold letter and speech in Tecnopolis, We love you Francisco Now! Viva el Papa

Yesterday she burst into tears when greeting the Pope in front of everyone. I can't stand Cristina, but I actually think the reaction might have been genuine. I think the fact that he treated her so nicely, or something he said, actually penetrated that cold witch's heart. Yesterday in the newspaper, it said that Duhalde, due to Fransisco's message about forgiveness and reconciliation, went over to Menem's house and they forgave each other. I certainly hope this is a sign of positive things to come in Argentina.

Back