The Queen Speaks

Fabe

Registered
Watching propaganda 7 coverage of the opening legislative cycle.
The unwashed masses hanging over the balconies in congress has an air of fulbol.
There is little hope for this country with such mob mentality ... so sad

Football fans have some dignity.

Not too sure about these people.....

Oh ! , look at that ! . she is modest today , she only brought her 10 grand purse!

nice touch , moment of silence for the train victims. ( ad some time for those present to count their daily loot

the ministers' box looks likea rogues gallery

just hearing 'it's' voice provokes strong feelings of emesis in my stomach.
Macri's subte rejection has caused these K klowns to backtrack on the planned police/security pullback...she's just announced the extension of 1 more month for the policia federal in the subtes. What a silly silly move they made yesterday. Disastrous, impulsive, ill conceived, vengeful & self defeating. Typical K.

The Kk (pronounced 'Caca' - meaning 'excrement' in Spanish) don't need an opposition, like a cancer, eventually they will eat themselves out of existence...no help needed.

.... and she's still talking?

I've only caught snippets of it (but my Facebook has exploded with Argentinean friends complaining) but from the looks of things, all she does it spit out numbers and talk about how Argentina is the regional economic leader... ahead of Brasil!:eek:

:rolleyes:

How much longer can she go on?

Back