The Standard K Replies

thomasb

Registered
Why is it that when you ask a K about anything they will always always blame someone else and/or change the focus and say that someone else is worse.

Do the K's steal from the state?
K: Memen stole a lot. Macri steals and Clarin absolutely steals (do you not know they owe 200 million to the state etc etc).
Me: How is that relevant???

Lanata says they steal, do you believe it?
K: Lanata used to use cocain and is fat!
Me: How is that relevant?? It doesn't matter where the accusations come from, they are still valid and worth looking into.

Hows the economy going in your opinion?
K: We have 40 billion dollars in the bank!!
Me: That's not an answer!

Even if that's true (currently 38 billion if you chose to believe that) that's still the lowest in years!
K: It's much more than in 2002! This is the "decada ganada" didn't you know?
Me: Hows that relevant? It's a lot less than last year or the year before or the year before...

The soya price is higher than ever and all other LA countries (except venezuela and equador) are swimming in dollars shouldn't there be more here?
K: Eh, you are a foreigner and you don't understand. Also did I mention that we have 40 billion dollars in the bank and that Clarin steals and is a monopoly and "da asco"?
Me: Hows that relevant?

A lot of foreign think tanks and intellectuals are saying that Argentina is heading for another crisis, what do you think?
K: FMI sucks, look what happened when we listened to foreigners!
Me: How is that relevant? Also; sure, Kicillof, Moreno and company are more clever than the whole world, that makes sense.

El pais (in spain) said something negative about the queen, what do you think?
K: They are in crisis, jaja, loads of unemployment, they suck.
Me: How is that relevant? Also, please know that a crisis in a developed country is not the same as a crisis here, it really isn't.

50 kids die each day of starvation in a country that has spent 4000 millions on "futbol para todos", what's your take on that?
K: Indec says there's hardly any poverty (and also I am pretty sure Clarin starves kids to death, maybe Macri as well).
Me: Ok. So in fact it's true then, there really are less poor here than in Switzerland, I believe that, sure, sounds plausible. The people I see in the barrios here in the north are just faking poverty, typical.

Is it ok to steal as long you steal less then previous goverments?
K: Memen stole a lot. Macri steals and Clarin absolutely steals (do you not know they owe 200 million to the state etc etc).
Me: Hows that relevant?

Now, I know why they all answer the same (a friend of mine is a campora "imposter" and get's all the emails about how to counter-attack anything anyone throws at you) I just don't understand why having a proper discussion about a subject is so hard and why everything has to be black and white, it's never "yea I like some things, others not so much", it's always "I love" or "I hate". (kudos to MathiasBA for actually admiting to like some things and not others - that's a first).

They have fucked up a lot, most governments do, but most governments when they do learn from it, talk about it, analyze what went wrong and do better next time. Here they just ignore it and plan their next move against the evil of the world (Clarin obviously) .

Obviously the Kirshners have done loads of good and yes Macri and Clarin are evil and Menem was a cunt but that's really isn't the point. The questions are; have they done enough? Is what they are doing right now correct? And is what they are doing right now going to benefit future generations?

There's a stark difference between Nestor and the queen, at least it seemed like he had control over things and even some kind of plan, the current government reminds me more of an improvisational theater show - and not a very good one.

Apologies for the length of this post. I will now go and open some wine. (btw; when are we getting "vino para todos"?).

P.S: This is not an attack on anyone in this forum, is what I see in real world discussions around these subjects.

My girlfriend showed me this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxgPFVrTaOw

Thomasb I dont know the rest, but about the 40 billion, it really is an achievement.
Every big crisis this country had was because we ran out of reserves, and we never have had, in all our history, this amount of money as reserve, so that could stop or compensate capitals outflow, speculations of all kind, it can throw down the dollar blue if wanted, etc.

Of course, you can say that that money is crap if you have 15% (or more) of population under the poverty line, which is true, but these reserves have the purpose to be the support of the fragile and vulnerable to big capitals argentinian economic system. Its like an armour, and we ll see if it really works these coming years, we ll see if we will end like the dictatorship, (1981), Alfonsin (1989) or Menem (2001). Time will tell.

The reason that it's all about black and white is, you're either for us, or against us. Simplicity rules when doing masshypnosis. Repetition is key.

All governments do this by the way. So it really is hardly surprising that the K's do the same. What's new?

If you think that it's about having an intellectual conversation and exchanging ideas and then keep the best, that's not how politicians think. Because it's about ego and power, therefore passion.

Passion versus reason. That's the problem :)

JP

The reason that it's all about black and white is, you're either for us, or against us. Simplicity rules when doing masshypnosis. Repetition is key.

All governments do this by the way. So it really is hardly surprising that the K's do the same. What's new?

If you think that it's about having an intellectual conversation and exchanging ideas and then keep the best, that's not how politicians think. Because it's about ego and power, therefore passion.

Passion versus reason. That's the problem :)

JP

I've said it before, but it's still worth remembering that the Kirchnerite wing of Peronism takes it to 11.

Jimi Hendrix used to go even further than 11 on those Marshalls. The studio having to buy new amps every other day. :D

Pushing things through the limit.

The politicians go too far...

But remember that's part of their plan.
They like it when people feel a bit anxious.
Because that gives the opportunity to play a starring role and lead the herd.

So if people feel too good, that's actually bad news for politicians (and for religeous leaders).

The reserves , as stated by this corrupt and unethical people running this country, are 39 billion or so. How much of this do the people of Argentina really believe ? The so called reserves are not all in CASH !! Many are dubious bonds , IOU's ( think Chavez ) etc. That they seem to have a few million around to try to control the exchange rate is ridiculous.

This government must get real. They are at a point where they are on a money grab. They are so desperate for dollars they have declared laundered money free. What a joke.

There is no response to Campora and there evil lies. It will be over soon.

Back