There shall be partying.

Ahkim

Registered
This Saturday I'm hosting a party at my penthouse. The occasion is my birthday, the required housewarming and the return of a good friend.

The crowd will be a very cool melange of youngsters, travelers, hipsters, oldsters, richsters and generally pretty awesome people.

All are welcome to join and enjoy themselves. Except those of the house of Montague!

Party starts at 10 and goes on 'till the last man standing stumbles to the floor.

A reply or PM is appreciated should you decide to join.

I don't how long the booze will hold out, to be safe I suggest to bring a bottle of your favourite poison.

Attachments

• Daft Punk.jpg
    Daft Punk.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 40
I would love to come, but Romeo and I are venturing in the lands of Queen Elizabeth.

Ahkim said:
This Saturday I'm hosting a party at my penthouse.

The crowd will be a very cool melange of youngsters, travelers, hipsters, oldsters, richsters and generally pretty awesome people.

I don't how long the booze will hold out, to be safe I suggest to bring a bottle of your favourite poison.

To be "safe" I suggest you don't post an open invitation to a penthouse party that includes your adddress unless you want to include gangsters in search of the richsters. Please note that I didn't include your address in my quote...in case you decide to delete it from your original post. There is no sarcasm or joking here. You are inviting trouble.

Steve, thanks for the heads up, I'll remove the address. Gangsters don't sound like a fun addition.

For people wanting to attend, please PM me and I'll extend you the address.

hi Ahkim, I´m an Aussie and am looking for something to do on Saturday night so if you let me know the address Ill come by.

cheers

Matt

Ahkim said:
Steve, thanks for the heads up, I'll remove the address. Gangsters don't sound like a fun addition.

For people wanting to attend, please PM me and I'll extend you the address.

And I wouldn't send the address to anyone who joined the forum today. Just a thought.

There's only one solution to provide ultimate security left. Hiring Ninja Assassins!

Ahkim said:
There's only one solution to provide ultimate security left. Hiring Ninja Assassins!

I wouldn't hire Ninja Assassins who just got their Ninja Assassin certificate of completion today.

Damn - I was just about to get my ninja suit out of mothballs - its not easy to get these suits in 4xl you know :) lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Expat Life 1
V Culture 2
R Women's Forum 7
Back