Things to do with kids in winter

thynes23

Registered
Hi, I realize this is the women's forum, but I need a bit of advice. I recently separated from my gf, and I have my 19 month old son for the whole day on Saturdays. I dont' want to have him in the apartment all day, but as it's too cold, the park is no longer an option. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can do, to get him out of the apartment?

Jcyordenana

Registered
It would help knowing what neighborhood you are in, to see whether what I might suggest would be accessible for you.

I would start by checking out the Planetario Revista website, which lists a lot of kid friendly activities. I'm not sure what there is for really little ones but it's worth a look.

Also depending on your area maybe check into Gymboree or a local sports club to see if they offer any kind of kinder gym or movement class for toddlers?

If you pick up a copy of the Planetario Revista, in lots of kids' stores, you might be able to find something in your 'hood, a movement, music, or art class.

I notice at the playgrounds that Saturday seems to be the day when I see a lot more dads...what about posting in another forum to see if you might be able to get a Dads' Group going? I doubt you're the only dad with a toddler who could use something to do on a Saturday!

good luck

Napoleon

Registered
This Saturday you've got LA RURAL!!

Other Saturdays you can hole up under the Subte B, C, & D interchange and beg for monedas.