Thinking of returning to US? Surge in unemployment...

sergio

Registered
Just in from CNN...Not good news for Obama as he prepares for the final debate. I believe that just as in Argentna these figures are understated though I don't think as inaccurate as those of INDEC:

The number of people filing for initial jobless claims surged 46,000 to 388,000 last week, the U.S. government says.

The previous week the number of initial claims had fallen to a four-year low.

The large swings illustrate just how volatile the data are from week to week, which is why economists often prefer to look at a four-week moving average.

That indicator increased to 365,500 last week and has been hovering in the 360,000 to 380,000 range since July.

Read more at money.cnn.com

The regularly published unemployment reports also don't take into account previous full time workers who could only find part-time jobs and workers who have given up looking for work. The picture is a lot bleaker than many published reports paint.

I'm so glad I have all my money invested in Argentina !
I'm politely asking as I don't know, are you being sarcastic or serious? If serious, is that the way to go? Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay?
I wondered if sarcastic due to Argentina appearing to have tough times also.

I'm politely asking as I don't know, are you being sarcastic or serious? If serious, is that the way to go? Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay?
I wondered if sarcastic due to Argentina appearing to have tough times also.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic, with Argentina suffering from self inflicted tough times.

Back