This may actually be DB Cooper (2021)

camel

Registered
I just watched this youtube video, all 2 hours and 48 minutes of it. This guy is long winded, but if you're interested in the DB Cooper case, it may be worth watching it. Richard McCoy Jr was one of the suspects. In 2020, McCoy's mother died, and his wife died. In this video, his two kids talk about how their dad was the one who did both hijackings (the original, and the "copycat" one later).

If you want to skip to where the meat starts, skip to about 1 hour 32 minutes into the video. (It's still long, by youtube standards)

i genuinely never heard of this before. i saved this to watch later!

Thanks C, I just watched the full documentary on D.B Cooper. Amazing story and amazing reporting from Dan Gryder.
He even went as far as jumping out of plane with a parachute and a bag full of fake money to prove his theory.
Excellent investigative reporting. I wasn't even aware that there had been a second hijacking by the same guy five months after the first one. Too bad he had to do prison time, but I suppose that's what happens when you get caught.
Now that we know what happened maybe I should change my avatar,....I'm thinking maybe Victor23 ???...Hahaha....!

Back