This Weekend Jumbo Gives You 100% Back In Checks

nikad

Registered
Wine, beer, frozen pizza, burgers, frozen empanadas, pasta, cookies, ice cream, bread, soda, detergent, toilet paper, shampoo, milk, coffee, dairy, dog food, and much more.

Buy and get 100% of the product's value back in peso checks to be used towards any item on the printed dates. Furniture, appliances, electronics, car stuff, etc.

This means you save 50% and if you are sneaky enough you can combine this with a couple of online discounts.

Check their website or go to theri store tomorro. I am stocking up on a lot of items. 50% saving + buying ahead of inflation make a great deal out of this promo.

You are welcome :)

hmmm no takers? you will not see it on their website today, cos this is exclusive and ultra secret data...

get the crap delivered and stock up!

Nikad, you're sounding more like an American every day. Those offers are marketing gimmicks to get people into the store and buy more than they really need and use credit to do it.

Nikad, you're sounding more like an American every day. Those offers are marketing gimmicks to get people into the store and buy more than they really need and use credit to do it.
100% back in coupons seems more than a gimmick - sounds like a way to save a lot on money.

All the items mentioned are not perishable and are food items. We all need to eat after all.

It's a great way to get people to spend money while believing they are saving money. That's the American way.

I've seen prices at JUMBO in Palermo. You're not saving on anything.

I am waiting for 100% back for an airline ticket or sale. Last time bought a cheap ticket by TAM, that's a terrible experience.

Back