Thousands of Argentines, with terror of being expelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Registered
Today's note from Clarín Newspaper

Thousands of Argentines, with terror of being expelled from U.S.

08/01/1910 - 01:30
There are at least 3,000 Argentines living in Arizona, where has been implemented a draconian law against immigration. Most settled there to escape the crisis of 2000. Today they suffer the xenophobia running in that place.

By Gustavo Sierra
Arizona, special envoy

"It's twenty dollars," said Marta reached before his throat closed and could not contain the sobs. When she said, no better not, that was no longer an option the sale of the pastel green cot she had drawn to the garden of his home in Mesa, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona. "So you have to carry it in my life back, I took it. The cradle of Miriam, no!" she says, wiping her tears with the sleeve of his shirt as when she was a girl in Rosario. Miriam is the daughter of nine years.'s mom is selling everything so she can to go to try their luck in Texas.

...to read the full article please click HERE!

More on this subject...

Palin Says Brewer Has Something Obama Lacks: 'Cojones'

Published August 01, 2010| FoxNews.com

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Sunday praised Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer for defending her state's immigration law in court against the Justice Department's lawsuit, saying she has the "cojones" that President Obama is lacking on border security.

Though the Obama administration this month will begin deploying 1,200 more National Guard troops to the southwest border, Palin said on "Fox News Sunday" that Brewer is tackling border security and putting her faith in legal immigration where Obama is not.

...continue HERE!

I keep asking myself the same question...Why? to suffer that humiliation and hardship

Your an illegal alien and still claim to have a right to live in the US, seems there is something wrong there

I don't fully understood what you are implying, I'm not a illegal immigrant (alien) (sic) if your mean that, and yes if someone is an illegal working and non respecting the laws of the land should be kick out without any concern, but then we all know they were using all those cheap immigrants labor to do the work the Anglo-American won't want to do that explains a lot for all those factories build close to the border with Mexico.

Lucas said:
I don't fully understood what you are implying, I'm not a illegal immigrant (alien) (sic) if your mean that, and yes is someone is illegal in the land should be kick out without any concern, but then we all know they were using there all the cheap immigrant to be labor to do all the jobs Anglo-American won't wanted to do and that explains a lot for those factories build close to the border with Mexico.

But you also know that if you are illegal you can get deported, people can turn against you and you don't have the same rights as people living legal there

Deal with it or leave but definitly not claim a right to live in the US based on your illegal stay

qwerty said:
But you also know that if you are illegal you can get deported, people can turn against you and you don't have the same rights as people living legal there

Deal with it or leave but definitly not claim a right to live in the US based on your illegal stay

Do you read what I said or you are just jumping to your conclusions?...damn read man before shooting from the hip.

Lucas said:
Do you read what I said or you are just jumping to your conclusions?

And what does work have got the do with the risks of begin illegal?

qwerty said:
And what does work have got the do with the risks of begin illegal?

Work + Illegal = Cheap wages no social security no taxes to companies no control and no obligation for the country just a nice kick in the ass and see you later, demands make the illegal people to cross the border if there were no demand then there will be no illegal (aliens)....like drugs consumption, same thing.

I think they are crybabies, they are the ones that entered the US illegal or overstayed there legal stay. Deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back