Thus Spoke Kristina....""

Rich One

Registered
For one hour spoke Kristina in front of the Juzgado in front of 50,000 supporters...! First time that a suspect cited for a deposition organizes a political demonstration with a platform to accuse the judge of abuse of power..!!

Who financed this event??

She accused Macri of all the evils that exist in Argentina. Wait till they publish the list of 5000 buyers of dollar futuro...?

Any comments welcome....
0014582437.jpg

These are part of the 49% of Argentine "pie in the sky " believers in social and political affaires .They are solidly hard core.Peron, Cristina and La Campora have told them over and over not to worry about anything and that the gov't ( i.e. the Peronist Party) would take care of them in every other detail and they blindly believe it.
It borders on useless to try and change their thinking.
Only in about 2 years or so when the economy begins to really grow it might dawn on them that they could have been mistaken.
This is a typical old time Argie belief that the country is so rich that it is almost not necessary to really be too entrepreneurial.
"No hay que dar mucho golpe"-Not to work too hard.They refuse to accept that it's not possible to live off wishful thinking alone.

Just when I thought I wouldn't have to listen to her screech and flail her arms around - she is an absolute disgrace. Brain washing is a powerful thing - don't forget that this is a woman who idolised Chavez and thinks Maduro is great person. Look at the state of Venezuela and see what happens with a corrupt dictator who shouts they represent the poor. Maduro telling citizens to stop using hair dryers because of the how bad the electricity grid is - that is what Argentina was heading towards with lack of investment and high subsidies. Macri will cop all the flack for raising prices but he knows deep down what must be done to make the country have a bright future - even if it means more pain now.

So they paid 50,000 people Ar$500 each? Where did that money come from?

By the way, I cycled through Venezuela in 2010 at the time the official dollar split into two separate official rates (2.3 & 4.6 if I remember well, with the black dollar being 8-9).
During our trip we passed along the main artificial lake and got a quick tour by one of the guys that was not supposed to let us pass. It was at 1/3rd of normal levels. That year the Angel Falls were not there, at least not reaching anywehere near the bottom due to extreme drought.
The guy mentioned that there were plans for a 2nd lake, but that it kept on being delayed.

We often spent the night in cheap but air-conditioned hotels as camping out in 35 degree celsius nights is no fun. Normally we woke up gasping for air a few times, when the daily power cuts shut of the airco. This was 6 years ago! Now he is complaining about hairdryers....

Last time in history someone sent to jail a political leader, he became the strongest politician until his death over 30 years later. I m talking about Peron.

It is a huge political mistake what they are doing and this might finish in an unexpected way. I remember you that today she can become President for another 10 years if Macri falls.

Last time in history someone sent to jail a political leader, he became the strongest politician until his death over 30 years later. I m talking about Peron.

It is a huge political mistake what they are doing and this might finish in an unexpected way. I remember you that today she can become President for another 10 years if Macri falls.

Disagree, the only way to get rid of corruption is to put all the corrupt behind bars. Including Macri if he's found to have done wrong.

Did Peron rob the state of millions (billions?)

What a golpista destituyente..... :rolleyes: Magnetto not guilty any more.... jjajaj

Back