Tiesto/autodromo

katti

Registered
My son (17) wants to go to Tiesto in the Autodromo this weekend, together with a friend. But I was told this is not only far but also quite a dangerous place.

Anyone know the place? Should I let him go or not? Your thoughts?

It's far, but I do not believe it to be very dangerous. There will be huge crowds for this event as well and lots of security and police in the area. He will have to arrange to have transportation there and back, that is for sure.

Not sure if you're concerned about him drinking, but they are allowed to serve alcohol at electronic events where they cannot for live music events.

Anyone know what the scheduled lineup is going to be? Like when Tiesto will come on, when the show is expected to stop, etc.? Thanks!

Sleuth said:
It's far, but I do not believe it to be very dangerous. There will be huge crowds for this event as well and lots of security and police in the area. He will have to arrange to have transportation there and back, that is for sure.

Not sure if you're concerned about him drinking, but they are allowed to serve alcohol at electronic events where they cannot for live music events.

Thanks, I've been asking around and everyone says the same : the neighborhood is 'weird', they should not take public transport, but that besides that they'll be fine. As long as they leave their expensive phones at home and take no money, and speak Spanish only.

So we'll let them go.

thanks!

Where do you buy tickets for the show? We tried Ticketek and they aren't selling tickets for the show.

The autodromo is located at an unconvenient area, not well connected to Recoleta, where you live. Once your kid is at the autodromo will have to stay up to the end of the event to get out of there and come back to the other end of the city.

It looks like the boys have found a (girl) friend in school who likes Tiesto too and who happens to have a sister who is willing to drive them and who will even (try to?) get tickets tomorrow. It looks like these boys know how to solve their "problems"! :D

you buy the tickets here

Hi Peeps!

I've been to the autodromo a few times and while a bit of a hassle to get there, well worth it.

I work closely with the General Manager there and we were chatting the other day about an Expat Event/Tour of the facilities, garages, and of course VIP race treatment (being down at the track, meeting the drivers, etc.)

Would anyone be interested in something like this? I'm thinking it would be something fun to put together for the community.

Back