Time, best global response to Civid-19

If I had have read this a just over a month ago, I would have agreed. No doubt.

Unfortunately, like so many Argentine victories, they are short-lived and celebrated before the war is won.

"...The reality of their government finances and looming debt repayments to foreign creditors constrains them considerably (their stimulus package amounts to just 4.9 percent of their GDP), and their bid to print more money may push them into inflation hell. Meanwhile, new cases in Buenos Aires are rising, and there is growing criticism of the strict lockdown (restrictions have been eased elsewhere). "

Am also not sure that TIME knows Uruguay actually exists. 2 cases in the last 6 days. Another New Zealand in the making?

Yea URU is kicking this virus's ass. 44 active cases at the moment and yet another day of 0 new cases. But as they say, it is not over till it is over. We are very close to victory but if we let our guard down the entire narrative could change.

If I had have read this a just over a month ago, I would have agreed. No doubt.

Unfortunately, like so many Argentine victories, they are short-lived and celebrated before the war is won.

"...The reality of their government finances and looming debt repayments to foreign creditors constrains them considerably (their stimulus package amounts to just 4.9 percent of their GDP), and their bid to print more money may push them into inflation hell. Meanwhile, new cases in Buenos Aires are rising, and there is growing criticism of the strict lockdown (restrictions have been eased elsewhere). "

Am also not sure that TIME knows Uruguay actually exists. 2 cases in the last 6 days. Another New Zealand in the making?

Couldn't agree more.

We are so close now I so hope they keep the guard up here.

1592089472473.png

Back