Time To Rejoice: Kansas Grill & Bar now in Recoleta

I may not be good at many things in life. But i sure know what good meat and goon wine tastes like! And Kansas does not qualify despite its popularity.

I agree with you Kansas is NOT the best place to eat meat, .dining out doesn't necessarily revolve around STEAK..! Some people here are vegetarians ..! However there are other items in the menu like Swordfish and Philly steak sandwich..! Many US friends love the Burgers , it's a place to dine in comfort . Know many bodegones that have better meat for a fraction of the price.

I gotta say, I went to Kansas once, maybe 8 or 10 years ago, and was not impressed.

Went to Burger 54 once, on a Sunday when we were up in far Cheto-Land- northern suburbs. It did not impress me either. Burger 54 completely nailed the decor, the serving trays, the boho-mod look of a mid 2000s upscale american burger joint- but the burgers were nothing to write home about. Nothing like Tierra de Nadie, or Dellapiane, or the old original Paris burger, when the french guy cooked them all himself.

But I am not the target audience. I am sure they will do just fine, near the big tourist hotels and close to Recoleta.

Well it's about time for you to give a try to the new location , Kansas B&G in Recoleta..!!

Back