Tinder here drives me crazy

Fiscal

Registered
Nor sure if it's just me, but while I get plenty of matches, and we move there conversation to whatsapp or Instagram, the vast majority of matched just stay there in chat purgatory like these women are just looking for penpals. It's happened to me dozens of times now. Is this a cultural thing?

Try and push for an in person meeting ASAP. Ideally within 1-3 days of matching. Otherwise you're getting lost in a sea of other guys

This sounds exactly like my experience with Argentine men before meeting my husband. People looking for Instagram followers and penpals instead of meeting up. There's lots of flakey people, sometimes you gotta be the change you wanna see in the world, even if always making the first move isn't easy or fun.

Bumbe is a much better app. People looking for more of a genuine connection, but still in a casual sense. Generally had many wonderful experiences with many wonderful people from the app. The catch is after a match the woman has to text you first, so it weeds out the creeps and generally for you saves time messaging women that are just looking for followers. Also, culturally speaking, I've found the tendency of most portenas is to be busy the first few times you ask them to hang out. Obviously this varies, but something I gathered over the many conversations I've had with them. A casual acknowledgement, and then a patient second invitation at a later time usually works well. Anyways, that's my two cents.

I am on Bumble also. Seems like a better fit in terms of more professional, educated women my age, but same issue in that they ask for my instagram and I spend days having the same conversation about my life and job and then poof. maybe it's me!

Reactions: Moe
Well not a good idea to take an unknown Persons to your house, particularly if it's a busty very young lady or muscle man from an App ... The telo/motel is the answer...! . Black widows can be anywhere. But as Juan XXIII said "El Amor es mas fuerte". ..!

Last edited:
Back