toddler classes

jenandj

Registered
I'd love to find some classes for my soon-to-be 2 year-old, doing something creative like gymnastics, music, or dancing as we want her to make friends but aren't quite ready to send her to a jardin.

Can anybody recommend any (reasonably priced) classes in capital federal? We'd ideally like to bring her to classes that Argentines attend as well so that she'll be able to help us make some porteno friends.

Are there any other recurring toddler-friendly activities that you can recommend, such as story-time at the libraries, etc? Looking forward to your recommendations!

Have you tried the reina rich entertainment/dance schools? My 5 year old daughter really enjoys it. Prices are reasonable and the kids put on a show for parents at the end of each semester. Not sure if 2 is a bit young but its worth asking.

When my niece and nephew were toddlers, they attended Planeta Juego, at Palermo neighbourhood, near Avenida Scalabrini Ortiz and Avenida Santa Fe. They went there two decades ago, they spent a nice time there and they keep good friend up to now.

I'll have to check out Planeta Juego, it looks interesting. In case anybody else is looking for something similar, there is also a Gymboree in Palermo, though the classes are in English (not what we're looking for) and it's a bit pricey, with costs of 270 - 340 pesos/month, depending on what you're looking for, as well as a 120 peso membership fee - yikes!

Back