Tonight - Friday Drinks Feb 18th

Liam3494

Registered
Apologies for the late announcement, but I got tied up with things. I know you will all be looking out for the post advising where the Regular Friday Night Session is to take place..... Well, seek no more, as tonight, from 8 onwards, well into the early hours, and you can drop in at any time, some will still be there... Tonight, it's off to Krakow... That's the bat in San Telmo, not the Polish city, although with Big Tom behind the bar, you will feel like you are in Poland....

For those still unsure about the Friday Night Session - we have a name for it ;) - Then let me enlighten you - It's an Open Invite to one and all - No age barrier, no barrier of any description, except you must enjoy the company of fellow ex-pats, travellers and locals alike, and know how to laugh and joke with everyone.

So, tonight's event will take place at Krakow Bar, on Venezuela (474), which is between Belgrano and Mexico, in San Telmo. For those unfamiliar with the bar, it's a short walk from Plaza De Mayo and all the subte lines, head down Bolivar from Belgrano and its the first junction. A great bar, with plenty of room, good beer, happy hour till 10, and great bar food too... They even have a Wii of the company isn't so great (Never played it yet!)...

Hope everyone has a great night, and if you need further information PM me, or email me at Liam3494 at gmail dot com

Back