Top 10 Parrislla By Argies

garryl

Registered
According to Clarin, locals vote the following to be the top 10 parrilla restaurants:

1) La Brigada,465 Estados Unidos

2) El Ferroviario, Avenida Reservistas Argentinos 219

3) La Cabrera, Cabrera 5099

4) El boliche de Darío, Corro 399

5) Don Julio, Guatemala 4699

6) El Pobre Luis, Arribeños 2393

7) El Mirasol, Alicia Moreau de Justo 1789

8) Parrilla del Plata, Chile 594

9) Distrito Restó, La Rioja 2022 , Patricios Park

10) Cabaña Villegas, Alicia Moreau de Justo 1050

According to Clarin, locals vote the following to be the top 10 parrilla restaurants:

1) La Brigada,465 Estados Unidos

2) El Ferroviario, Avenida Reservistas Argentinos 219

3) La Cabrera, Cabrera 5099

4) El boliche de Darío, Corro 399

5) Don Julio, Guatemala 4699

6) El Pobre Luis, Arribeños 2393

7) El Mirasol, Alicia Moreau de Justo 1789

8) Parrilla del Plata, Chile 594

9) Distrito Restó, La Rioja 2022 , Patricios Park

10) Cabaña Villegas, Alicia Moreau de Justo 1050

Had some really outstanding meat at La Choza, Gascón y Aráoz, couple of weeks ago. Good service and opens for dining at 2000hrs.

No.1---La Brigada is in the heart of San Telmo (el barrio mas tanguero de Bs.As.) and gets its name from the fact that it is owned by a group of policemen who have their own cattle ranch among other things.

No.1---La Brigada is in the heart of San Telmo (el barrio mas tanguero de Bs.As.) and gets its name from the fact that it is owned by a group of policemen who have their own cattle ranch among other things.

Citation? Names...anything?

It is not true, la brigada is the name of the crew that works at the kitchen. La Brigada is above all other parrillas mentioned in the list, as usual.

I though that La Brigada was owned by Hugo Echevarrieta and his family.

He gets a nice write up here

http://www.theworlds50best.com/culinary-traveller/argentina/la-brigada

so guys, do you mostly agree with the list?

I was a big fan of La Cabrera but dont like it any more. Too touristy and quality has gone down in last few years.

so guys, do you mostly agree with the list?

I was a big fan of La Cabrera but dont like it any more. Too touristy and quality has gone down in last few years.

I agree with what you said about La Cabrera, but those little sides always make the trip worthwhile. Always love La Brigada and Don Julio, and a couple of the others.

But there are so many great places that will never make a list like this, and I'm so happy I know them. :D

Back