Tourism open yet?

MBerton416

Registered
So.... Any firm answer as to when the country will be open for tourism again?

I'm seeing flights on Air Canada now from the 12th of Jan. No idea if they're for tourists though..

So.... Any firm answer as to when the country will be open for tourism again?

I'm seeing flights on Air Canada now from the 12th of Jan. No idea if they're for tourists though..
don't get excited yet...Air Canada had flights posted and consequently removed for october / november / december...
still only for arg citizens and permanent residents...

Yeah... I kinda figured, but other SA destinations are opening up so I thought i'd ask

I wouldn't advise it. As far as I know we're still in the first wave of the virus nevermind the second.....it's all in the lap of the Gods when it'll all end.

December 15 is the date, according to press reports. No need to quarantine any longer; you just take a saliva test when arriving at Ezeiza. You can go then and carry on with your life; they'll send you results within 24 or 48 hrs. If positive, then you need to quarantine. Apparently, no need to sign an affidavit or declaracion jurada any longer nor take a crp test before entering Argentina.
All good news.

December 15 is the date, according to press reports. No need to quarantine any longer; you just take a saliva test when arriving at Ezeiza. You can go then and carry on with your life; they'll send you results within 24 or 48 hrs. If positive, then you need to quarantine. Apparently, no need to sign an affidavit or declaracion jurada any longer nor take a crp test before entering Argentina.
All good news.

For tourists?

don't think so, first of all it's not the 'country', it's the city of Buenos Aires, and that still has to be confirmed by the federal clowns.
and if you scroll down this article it states teh following:
Además de los turistas que residen en Argentina, también podrán ingresar los provenientes de Chile, Brasil, Bolivia, Paraguay y Uruguay, que son hasta el momento los países autorizados...
So not even Peru / Colombia / Equador etc, let alone the NA & Europe

Back