Transferring money from European bank account to Argentine account

Fettucini

Registered
Does anyone know if there's a way of transferring money to an Argentine bank account from Europe? It's not a particularly large amount of money but needs to go into Argentine account to pay direct debit bills when not in the country.
Used to be able to do it with Azimo I think but doesn't seem to give the option anymore.

Try Western Union, or Xoom. You must have the swift number of your Argentine bank account.

Does anyone know if there's a way of transferring money to an Argentine bank account from Europe? It's not a particularly large amount of money but needs to go into Argentine account to pay direct debit bills when not in the country.
Used to be able to do it with Azimo I think but doesn't seem to give the option anymore.

I'm pretty sure you can just do direct wire transfers between your EUR bank and arg one. Ask at your European bank and they should be able to advise.

Otherwise,yep, TransferWise is easy and reliable.

Thanks used Transferwise was pretty easy actually. Also much better rates than the Azimo etc for sending money generally.

Back