Transferring money from PayPal

semigoodlookin

Registered
I have money in PayPal that I want to transfer to a bank account in Argentina. Is there a way to do this through TransferWise, or is NUBI the only way?

You have to link your PayPal account to a US bank. Move the $$ from your PP to that bank and then use TransferWise to send the $$ to a bank here. Pretty easy, I do it all the time. Not familiar with NUBI. I’m assuming your PP account is in the USA. PP here is different than in the US.

Last edited:
You have to link your PayPal account to a US bank. Move the $$ from your PP to that bank and then use TransferWise to send the $$ to a bank here. Pretty easy, I do it all the time. Not familiar with NUBI. I’m assuming your PP account is in the USA. PP here is different than in the US.
Ah, sorry I did not clarify. Is there a way to do it by sending from PayPal to Argentine bank through TransferWise without using my bank? Information online is mixed on this subject so I was hoping someone had actual knowledge of it.

I think you should contact TW and ask them if you can use your PP account to send $$ to a bank here.

Back