Transit Time For Receiving Mail From Usa.

nlaruccia

Registered
I couldn't find anything when I searched in the forums, but does anyone know how long it takes a letter mailed without tracking number to arrive here from the West Coast?

East Coast is about one week. I would think perhaps the same time period depending on the plane bringing the mail here. This has been my experience. Hope it helps you.

It's a letter coming from California. Thank you for your input.

I did certainly understand that the west coast would include California -- i was just giving you an idea of a different part of the country the south east and the north east for postage deliveries. rest assured Boston is perhaps almost as far away as S.F.

I had something sent from Oregon recently without a tracking number, it took about 2 weeks.

For me it's varied from 5 days to over 4 months.

This year's Christmas cards took about 2 weeks (got there after New Years.) Last year's arrived in April.

I've gotten a few packages from California and it's taken about a week to a week and a half to arrive to my apartment.

Thanks for your input. The only mail I've ever received from the US is statements from my bank in Miami and they take a couple weeks. Seems longer than than the norm.

From Florida usually a week but it can take a lot longer. I ordered three books from three different venders in three different parts of the U.S. about six months ago and none of the three have arrived so far and I now doubt if they will. But envelopes usually come pretty dependably in about a week.

Back