Traveling Companion For Long Weekend Trips In Oct-Nov

bethwhite

Registered
I am in Buenos Aires until the end of November, working a Monday-Friday schedule, but I am looking into taking a couple three day weekends, Nov. 1- 3 and possibly Nov. 15-17 to explore areas outside of Buenos Aires. I am interested in Mendoza, Puerto Madryn, or Iguazu Falls. I would also be interested in going to Uruguay.

I am checking into some organized trips through http://www.sayhueque.com and it is much cheaper if you can book a double room vs. a single room. But, I am also fine with just booking accommodations, travel, etc. without an agency.

If you are interested, maybe we can meet for a beer or coffee and see if we share common travel interests!

I thought you had a problem with Whites.

Hehehehe... when did I said that??? Nope I have no problem what so ever with anyone due to how they look.

Seriously it's a personal choice, you don't like brown, black or what ever, I respect that. all I want from you to treat me with respect as you do with your fellow white people that's it.

Once again ,for those passing thru Chivilcoy and need to water the horses or have a beer or ten,gates are always open at the ranch no matter what color you are ....... even if you are ......British yes you too are welcome(be advised poor grammar,queen's English ain't spoken here and no tea just cowboy coffee) :D

Back