Trip Insurance

Pufferman

Registered
Hello everyone,

Just wandering what are your thoughts on purchasing trip/ travel insurance before a venture to Argentina? I am thinking it is not worth it, but I want to see if someone has another angle on the matter.

Thanks!

I purchase travel insurance before i come here.. Which covers me for medical etc while here.. It costs me around US$550, alot cheaper than the medical insurance you can get here.. Plus i also dont need anything else when i go away for a few weeks to other countries..

Pufferman said:
Hello everyone,

Just wandering what are your thoughts on purchasing trip/ travel insurance before a venture to Argentina? I am thinking it is not worth it, but I want to see if someone has another angle on the matter.

Thanks!

It's not worth until you get knocked by a car or a bus in the 9 de Julio Av. or your wallet, camera is snatched by a motochorro then it will be worth every penny you have expend on it, I can assure you by experience.

You know what? When you more think that is not worth it and with that decision you save a few dollars there is when the shit hits the fan but by then it's too late, those few saved dollars now will cost you dearly.

I don't expect anything to happen but for some kind of celestial reason when your safety net is altered then something from somewhere will conspire to screw up your holiday. I think this insurance thingy it's like a donation to the Devil so he will let you alone for a while to enjoy your life.

Back