Turkey Products

marivb18

Registered
I know I might be way over my head, but is there any chance I can find turkey products(sausage, hot dogs and bacon) somewhere in Buenos Aires?

Not available in this country

Yeah I've been here 4 years and I thought maybe the Chinese diet stores might have started bringing this kinda stuff since they have more American stuff now. Thank you thoughh!!

I know I might be way over my head, but is there any chance I can find turkey products(sausage, hot dogs and bacon) somewhere in Buenos Aires?

Only at Subway Sandwich's shops

Or Sadia Frozen Whole Turkey at some supermarkets

https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=sadia+pavita&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enAR501AR505&espv=2&biw=1093&bih=514&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-smbufbMAhUGvZAKHZB3CM4Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=_tS4zxSRJGB36M%3A

9v68YaU.gif

The indoor farmers market on Juramento (3000 block) in Belgrano had chicken sausage and ground chicken at one of their vendors shops.first time I'd ever seen it in BA.
Also in recoleta on R.Pena between V. Lopez and Las Heras there's a chicken /granja shop that sells ground chicken patties/burgers in different flavors.

The fiambrerias at the Mercado de Juramento (what locoqueta is talking about) have some turkey cold cuts.

Any fiambreria has pavita. Chicken sausage go to a granjeria and you can usually get them, though often they are frozen. And it`s not like whole foods where you get 12 varieties. Nope, one. And usually very salty.

Piaf has frozen burger patties from different meats and perhaps now they have sausages, I haven`t looked in a long time.

Check the specialty meat bins in Jumbo I think I've seen turkey hot dogs there before, but randomly not regularly.

Another option is to hit one of the specialty butchers, some of them make their own sausages so if they sell turkey products in theory they could make you some but you'd probably have to buy the whole lot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wryter47 Expat Life 1
TomAtAlki Expat Life 13
N Expat Life 1
scotttswan Culture 0
M Newcomers Forum 20
Back