Turn In Your Monedero And Get Your Sube Today And Tomorrow

allcraz

Registered
Hi everyone,

Didn't see another post about this. If any of you are still using your Monedero for public transport, they are saying that it will not work after tomorrow. You can turn it in and get your SUBE free of charge. I just got done with replacing mine and was amazed at how easy and quick the process was to turn in my Monedero and get a SUBE card with the credit that had been left on my Monedero all in one step! I did it at the Tribunales Subte stop. You can also go to:
  • Independencia Subte stop on lines C and E
  • and the "Central Hall" of the Lacroze station on the Urquiza train line (Subte B Lacroze stop)
Supposedly, you will only be able to do this whole process at the above-mentioned places until Saturday. http://www.subte.com.ar/cap/csc.asp Not sure if they'll extend it. So if you haven't yet, I suggest you go! And if anyone has the Megatlon Monedero, you can keep your card and they'll just put any credit you had onto your new SUBE. You need to take your DNI or international document.

i wish they would let you hook up the sube card to your bankcard like monedero and the old subte car let you.

Back