Tutoring in Math and Sciences (from USA-educated science Ph.D.)

nehalecky

Registered
¡Buen día!

I am offering private tutoring lessons in sciences and mathematics of any level (including University graduate level) in English. I am USA-born, Ph.D. (doctorado) in nuclear engineering from the University of California, Berkeley, and also hold a B.S. (Carrera de Grado) in mechanical engineering.

I have experience teaching and tutoring at many different levels, but mostly have been focused on high-school and junior high school, however, I also get along well with children. Some, even while I am teaching dreaded subjects, think I am fun. I was a loved GSI (graduate student instructor), during my time at UC Berkeley, and have references from my students if requested. All of my students see performance improvement in their classes and within a few weeks can much better demonstrate their command of a the subject area we are working on.

While I have quite a range of understanding in many science and math subjects, a list of some areas you might be needing help with are

Mathematics: Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus (all levels), Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, Math Modeling.

Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Physics (Newtonian, Quantum, etc.), Electromagnetism.

This list is, however, not nearly inclusive as I have much experience with other subject areas. So then, if you seek something specific, please contact me and ask.

I am able to meet most anytime of the week, and am very flexible about the location, I can even come to you, or your child, and travel to you with my eco-friendly bicycle, guilt free!

If you or someone you know is interested, please do contact me here, or email me directly at [email protected], and we can discuss more in detail. Also, feel free to read more about me at nicholaushalecky.com, where you can see more of my accomplishments and experiences.

Thank you very much for your consideration, and I do look forward to hearing from you soon.

Saludos,
Nicholaus Halecky
PhD candidate
UC Berkeley Nuclear Engineering

Perú 1550 C1099ZAA,
Capital Federal Buenos Aires,
ARGENTINA
[email protected]
+54 9 11 3807 8297
+1 (510) 761-5842

Back