Two Bedroom Recoleta Or Barrio Norte

RobertVentris

Registered
I am looking for a two bed at peso rates. I want to rent for two years, but do not have a guarantee. I am told insurance is available but cannot find a source. I want to furnish myself.

look the link many option to obtain Garantia thru the City , Banks or Insurance companies... take your pick

https://www.google.com.ar/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=garantia%20de%20alquiler

I think that is almost possible. What might haooen is that the landlord will ask you for 1 year's rent in USD.
Insurnace is only available to people with DNI here and have to rpove their incomes. But maybe someone knows a way around it which I don't! Good luck!

I am not going to stay for the whole year now. Leaving my options open. Thanks for your help.

I am looking for a two bed at peso rates. I want to rent for two years, but do not have a guarantee. I am told insurance is available but cannot find a source. I want to furnish myself.
Some banks act as guarantors for a fee. Sorry, I don´t know details: just that the guarantee doesn´t cover as many as a standard guarantee and the
process of approval might be slow.

Back