Two Months In Buenos Aires

juno76

Registered
My wife and I are staying in Buenos Aires for two months next February and March and would like to join any ex-pats group that meets regularly for outings and events so that we are able to take advantage of local knowledge to get the most out of our stay.

Some members of this site join for cofee and cakes every tuesday at the ALTO PALERMO SHOPPING (see adds here), about 6 to 8 people each time.
No parties that I know of.

Thanks Henry for the info and we will be staying in Palermo. What time do you meet as this is something we'd certainly will add to our "to do" list.

Ian

Some members of this site join for cofee and cakes every tuesday at the ALTO PALERMO SHOPPING (see adds here), about 6 to 8 people each time.
No parties that I know of.
Hi Henry!

My wife and I are in BA in 10 days time so would indeed like to meet some other folks for coffee - I didn't see the ads though, so perhaps you could give me an address and meeting time?

Cheers,
Ian

Hi Henry!

My wife and I are in BA in 10 days time so would indeed like to meet some other folks for coffee - I didn't see the ads though, so perhaps you could give me an address and meeting time?

Cheers,
Ian

Henry: Is the group meeting on February 20th? My wife and I missed the 6th and 13th due to other things we were doing.

Cheers,
Ian

Its the best meet up in town. Hope to see you in the next one, Ian.

Back