Two Newbies In Ba!

Stevalon

Registered
Hello everyone,

My partner and I are new to B.A. - we're British English teachers and have recently moved from Thailand. We may stick around in B.A. but we're also open to finding opportunities elsewhere in Argentina.

Any advice welcome, I'm currently making my way through the forums to learn as much as I can. My current issue is trying to find someone to sell me a Sube card, registered or not, I don't care!

It would be nice to meet some new friends through this group too. We're in Palermo (as it seems many expats are!)

Avalon & Steve

You can get a Sube card very easily. There's an OCA office on Corrientes and 9 de Julio. They will sell you one for 15 pesos or something like that and a copy of your passport. Welcome to the land of the unpredictable.

That Sube card website is rubbish, I've found loads of places on there that when I turn up don't even seem to know what a sube card is! Anyway we're heading into downtown now to try again...

I bought my sube in Flores without any documents, if youre interested I can explain how to get there.

I bought my sube card at a kiosko in almagro with nothing more than 15 pesos. had no idea there was anything more than that required anywhere! i THINK it was on medrano between peron and potosi...its next to a farmacity. good luck and welcome!

We got them at the OCA Correo on Diagonal Norte - had to show our passports. Still only cost AR$15, and he loaded pesos onto it for us. All's well that ends well.

Back