Ufo's In Argentina

French jurist

Registered
I've always been fascinated by UFO's over the years. I did read quite many documents and, hopefully, came to the conclusion that 95-99% of those phenomenons can be rationally explained. But remains the smallish percentage of unexplained things.

There's a famous, and serious, report that has been published in France in 1999, the "Rapport Cometa" - http://www.bibliotec...report01.htm��. It had a foreword by André Lebeau (former president of the CNES = centre national d'études spatiales). The authors included many members of the Institut des Hautes Études de la Défense Nationale (presided by Air Force General Denis Letty), etc. All those people are really not clowns and the report is a must-read.

Also, in French (but a German version likely exists since it was broadcasted by Arte, the French-German cultural channel), there's an excellent documentary:

Back to Argentina.
We can find many reports about those UFO's (the most notable one being the UFOs flying over Bariloche?). I've been to Capilla del Monte, but unfortunately, this place is famous following an hoax that dates back to the 1980s (motivated by commercial considerations, to attract tourists).

A French blogger leaving here has published his own testimonial. He saw multiple times UFO's in the province of San Luis (about 100 kms North of the city of San Luis) -> http://www.petitherg...le-2191839.html
He even took pics. I went there for two days, drove in the middle of the night (and in the middle of nowhere) around this village called Lujan (San Luis) but saw nothing. I talked with some locals about those "strange lights" and for the gossip, one of them replied YES, it's "luumala"! Gosh, it had a local name then! But that was until I realized I didn't understand his accent (he was saying "luz mala", lol).

Anyway, I wonder if some other forumers are curious about those phenomenons.
Additionally, since we have pilots on board, I wonder if some of them saw something during their flights? (it's not something pilots discuss easily about when they see something, they don't want to appear as weirdos seeing strange things in the sky of course).

I don't believe in visitors from way out there, but I am oddly fascinated by the phenomena. They call them OVNI's here no? There was a video of something over Villa Crespo some time relatively recent. Probably find it on youtube ovni+villa crespo

Outside of that there I recall 2 other paranormal videos (again, am a confessed skeptic, but do like reading these websites) one clear fakes which involved a video of a gnome on the rampage and another video of the swing which moves on it's own with wind.

Back to the OVNIs, in this neck of the woods I imagine weather phenomena account for way more than errant high tech US military aircraft on tests flights...unless they popped down for pizza and empanadas.

I've always been fascinated by UFO's over the years. I did read quite many documents and, hopefully, came to the conclusion that 95-99% of those phenomenons can be rationally explained. But remains the smallish percentage of unexplained things.

There's a famous, and serious, report that has been published in France in 1999, the "Rapport Cometa" - http://www.bibliotec...report01.htm��. It had a foreword by André Lebeau (former president of the CNES = centre national d'études spatiales). The authors included many members of the Institut des Hautes Études de la Défense Nationale (presided by Air Force General Denis Letty), etc. All those people are really not clowns and the report is a must-read.

Also, in French (but a German version likely exists since it was broadcasted by Arte, the French-German cultural channel), there's an excellent documentary:

Back to Argentina.
We can find many reports about those UFO's (the most notable one being the UFOs flying over Bariloche?). I've been to Capilla del Monte, but unfortunately, this place is famous following an hoax that dates back to the 1980s (motivated by commercial considerations, to attract tourists).

A French blogger leaving here has published his own testimonial. He saw multiple times UFO's in the province of San Luis (about 100 kms North of the city of San Luis) -> http://www.petitherg...le-2191839.html
He even took pics. I went there for two days, drove in the middle of the night (and in the middle of nowhere) around this village called Lujan (San Luis) but saw nothing. I talked with some locals about those "strange lights" and for the gossip, one of them replied YES, it's "luumala"! Gosh, it had a local name then! But that was until I realized I didn't understand his accent (he was saying "luz mala", lol).

Anyway, I wonder if some other forumers are curious about those phenomenons.
Additionally, since we have pilots on board, I wonder if some of them saw something during their flights? (it's not something pilots discuss easily about when they see something, they don't want to appear as weirdos seeing strange things in the sky of course).

This looks like a button on someone's grandpa's sweater.

Read a very good book recently called "biocentrism" by Robert Lanza. Its not about UFO but about the universe.

highly recommended.

I have read about a 30 books on more on this topic of UFOs or similar.

Maybe the thing you saw was an experiment of the K administration: Drones para todos! Unfortunately, the import of all the electronics was too expensive, so they decided to go for futbol...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Newcomers Forum 5