(Ultimate) Frisbee Fridays

Spscannell

Registered
Starting this Friday at 6pm I'm getting a game of ultimate frisbee together at Parque Thays at the corner of Av Del Libertador and Ayacucho in Recoleta. Come to play or just to hang out and invite all of your friends en Buenos Aires!

Look for me, I'll have the frisbee and I'll be wearing a 'tank top'.

Hope to see you there!

Sean

Hey, I play in the buenos aires league and we have pick up every weekend and 6 different teams. Come by saturday to ciudad universitaria at 3:00 to check it out. the field is located inside the loop to the left of the flag i tagged on the map. if you go, my name is alex and i play on cadillacs. but everyone's cool, you don't have to mention me.

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?f=d&....548029,-58.443017&spn=0.017002,0.038581&z=15

Alex-

I saw your post, you guys seem a little hardcore eh :). What's the mood at the pick up games?

I was also worried they pick up games may not be going on anymore. I'll be sure to stop by one of these days...not sure I can make it tomorrow though...

Hi,

I just read this frisbee post, too bad I missed it! I played it before in Belgium and miss it so much now!! Are you still meeting up each friday in the park? It would be great to join you.

Cheers
Griet

Back