Ultram

cruizes

Registered
Can you purchase this at a pharmacy in BA without prescription?

Only with a prescription. It's very controlled here. You actually need a "double" prescription to get it. And careful, it's physically addictive. I learned the hard way when I couldn't get it refilled and went without it 48 hours....never will use it again.

What about sleeping pills? Wine being so criminally cheap here, after a few bottles it's hard to fall asleep.

PS I know about mixing meds and alcohol. I don't do any meds at all. Just curious if you could buy any sleep aid.

Only with a prescription. It's very controlled here. You actually need a "double" prescription to get it. And careful, it's physically addictive. I learned the hard way when I couldn't get it refilled and went without it 48 hours....never will use it again.

Just curious, what is a double prescription?

Just curious, what is a double prescription?

We were given this by the vet for our dog after surgery. Don't recall if we needed a prescription, but it definitely wasn't a "double" one.

You need to bring two handwritten prescriptions (the prescribing doctor knows all this) basically the original and a duplicate that is handwritten ..to the pharmacy .

Back