UN calls to repeal immigration decree 70/2017

MilHojas

Registered

The decree, introduced two years ago, was introduced by the Macri administration after the government claimed crime statistics were showing that a high percentage of immigrants had participated in criminal acts. The decree's validity is currently being studied by the Supreme Court, after a lower Argentine court declared it was unconstitutional.

The UN is an amazingly hypocritical body in many respects. This is a good example.
Whatever its merits or whatnot, 70/2017 merely brings Argentina in line with the immigration practices of most of the developed world.
Argentina’s immigration policies remain far more permissive, and enforcement far more lax, than in the US; Canada; the European Union; etc.
To single out Argentina for being restrictive on immigration does nothing except betray a political agenda. As is the norm with the UN.

The decree, introduced two years ago, was introduced by the Macri administration after the government claimed crime statistics were showing that a high percentage of immigrants had participated in criminal acts. The decree's validity is currently being studied by the Supreme Court, after a lower Argentine court declared it was unconstitutional.

I achieved over 80 unconstitutionalities while I have over 2 or 3 dozens cases at SC.

Just a few judges enforces it and I have them under criminal prosecution, the President included for the art. 210 bis of the Criminal Code (Illicit association whose purpose is to overthrow the National Constitution or terrorism) with 3 up to 10 years of Jail plus the main crime.

Last edited:
The UN is an amazingly hypocritical body in many respects. This is a good example.
Whatever its merits or whatnot, 70/2017 merely brings Argentina in line with the immigration practices of most of the developed world.
Argentina’s immigration policies remain far more permissive, and enforcement far more lax, than in the US; Canada; the European Union; etc.
To single out Argentina for being restrictive on immigration does nothing except betray a political agenda. As is the norm with the UN.
Ben, no.
The DNU 70/2017 source is decree 532/1945 that was declared unconstitutional by SC because it was copied from a decree of the III Reich.
The III Reich did’t invent anything, they just revival the medieval International Law of the war that was islamic based on the K’ uran 9:29 (religious legal source of serfdom) that was abolished by the Peace of Westfalia that was like NATO (against the Islamic Ottoman Empire) that created the modern International Law based on the Christian Peace.
So, the DNU is a Martial religious law applied to civilians. Nice.
You know what is worst? Al-Qaeda goal if to restore exactly the same: The al-Siyar.
This means that Macri enacted an Islamic State by decree. All a dictator. The precedents of the Chamber asserts so.

Sorry bajo, I kinda glazed over.
I understood Islam Third Reich martial law al Qaeda Islamic State Macri Macri Macri Third Reich Quran.
You lost me at martial law, I think.

Back in the real world, I specifically stated that for the purpose of this thread the constitutionality of DNU 70/2017 is not the point.
The point is that with even with all its provisions in place, Argentina’s migratory policy is basically in line with that of most of the world.
For a body such as the UN to single it out for criticism on those grounds, is unreasonable and irrational. The only sense it makes is in the context of a political agenda.

Last edited:
Sorry bajo, I kinda glazed over.
I understood Islam Third Reich martial law al Qaeda Islamic State Macri Macri Macri Third Reich Quran.
You lost me at martial law, I think.

Back in the real world, I specifically stated that for the purpose of this thread the constitutionality of DNU 70/2017 is not the point.
The point is that with even with all its provisions in place, Argentina’s migratory policy is basically in line with that of most of the world.
For a body such as the UN to single it out for criticism on those grounds, is unreasonable and irrational. The only sense it makes is in the context of a political agenda.
I must admit that your ignorance as intrepid as suicidal as well as your desire to make a fool of yourself always entertains me.

During Middle Ages ruled the law of the strongest. Europe was divided in infinite feud while the Islamic states was an Empire in expansion.

The internation public law was, then, islamic and barbaric.

the servitude of the gleba, for example, arises from the Islamic kharaj.

What you mentioned in your ignorancy was the al Siyar adapted to the Christian moral values where foreigners instead of being treated as slaves, has almost the same civil rights as citizens.

It means that the immigrants has rights like to appeal before a judge or to get a DNI if the were victims of trafficking.

What MM did is to reverse that process called western Christian Civilizatin represented by UN because now the original al-Siyar is enforced here.

FYI:8AB9025C-33CF-4A24-8A98-A260E6285D1F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd like to see the Useless Nations move from New York City to....(does anyone here really want those parasites?) Buenos Aires. OK, send them to Tehran.

What MM did is to reverse that process called western Christian Civilizatin represented by UN because now the original al-Siyar is enforced here.

Bajo, I understand that when you’re a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
But that’s not what this thread was about.

Quick question: How does Argentina’s immigration policy compare with that in place in *checks notes* Canada? the US? the UK? France? Spain?

(Or was western c. civilization present only in Argentina? until of course, came Macri and had Argentina rejoin the worldwide Islamic State)?

TL;DR: GTFOH.

I'd like to see the Useless Nations move from New York City to....(does anyone here really want those parasites?) Buenos Aires. OK, send them to Tehran.

Well, this is a good question.
As I mentioned before, it is a matter of International Public christian Law that was born at the Westfalia capitulation / peace and with the books of grocio and Vattel.
The first principle is that States are equal because the Medieval Ages was based in relationship of serfdom between States and between the State and its populations who were subjects and became citizens. The French, American and Argentine Revolution that liberated Chile and Peru was a consequence of it. This is why Argentina abolished slavery as early as 1813.

The second principle is that the relationships are based on the Christian peace. This means that the State cannot make a jihad against its population, foreigners or not. This is why the members of the last military coup were judged, sentenced and died in Jail but not only the leaders, even the privates,

So, while the DNU 70/2017 treats the ilegal entry as an act of war, the valid International UN Treaty against trafficking says they are victims of trafficking who deserves protection including a DNI and housing because Deuteronomy says do not give back to his master the slave who escapes to you.

The Universal Declaration of Human Right was born as a reaction to the III Reich that was an islamic State. The Interamerican Convention About Human Rights, the same but European and its International Courts enforces it.
The Treaty of Rome that creates the International Crimes against Humanity are all based in avoiding an Islamic State, the same the International Criminal Court that enforces it. The crimes against the humanity I remember now because I work about them are: 1) Genocide, 2) Slavery and 3) Apartheid. The 3 of them have its source in the Holy Book of the Mohammedans.

The problem about immigration is that Christians were the slaves of muslims. An slavery different from the plantations of the Us based of greed; it was an slavery based on sexual abuse of children: boys and girls and this is why the Wesfalia Peace was alike the allied against the III Reich. This is why Hitler used to say that the Reich was going to last 1000 years.

In those days like today, to study its law was a taboo and a crime in many countries and it was a mistake because it allowed it to resurrect.

Look what Oppenheim says about it:BCC43998-162F-4346-A17A-5299A596C904.jpeg

Well, this is a good question.
As I mentioned before, it is a matter of International Public christian Law that was born at the Westfalia capitulation / peace and with the books of grocio and Vattel.
The first principle is that States are equal because the Medieval Ages was based in relationship of serfdom between States and between the State and its populations who were subjects and became citizens. The French, American and Argentine Revolution that liberated Chile and Peru was a consequence of it. This is why Argentina abolished slavery as early as 1813.

The second principle is that the relationships are based on the Christian peace. This means that the State cannot make a jihad against its population, foreigners or not. This is why the members of the last military coup were judged, sentenced and died in Jail but not only the leaders, even the privates,

So, while the DNU 70/2017 treats the ilegal entry as an act of war, the valid International UN Treaty against trafficking says they are victims of trafficking who deserves protection including a DNI and housing because Deuteronomy says do not give back to his master the slave who escapes to you.

The Universal Declaration of Human Right was born as a reaction to the III Reich that was an islamic State. The Interamerican Convention About Human Rights, the same but European and its International Courts enforces it.
The Treaty of Rome that creates the International Crimes against Humanity are all based in avoiding an Islamic State, the same the International Criminal Court that enforces it. The crimes against the humanity I remember now because I work about them are: 1) Genocide, 2) Slavery and 3) Apartheid. The 3 of them have its source in the Holy Book of the Mohammedans.

The problem about immigration is that Christians were the slaves of muslims. An slavery different from the plantations of the Us based of greed; it was an slavery based on sexual abuse of children: boys and girls and this is why the Wesfalia Peace was alike the allied against the III Reich. This is why Hitler used to say that the Reich was going to last 1000 years.

In those days like today, to study its law was a taboo and a crime in many countries and it was a mistake because it allowed it to resurrect.

Look what Oppenheim says about it:View attachment 6160

good grief

Reactions: ben
Back