Unfurnished Temporary Apartment

littleba8073

Registered
I don't know if this is possible to find here, but I am looking for an unfurnished temporary (6months to 1 year) apartment. It doesn't have to be real big, ideally I am looking to pay somewhere between 500 to 600 dollars a month. (Cheap-ish!) If you have some advice or know where I can look please let me know. I need to move in 1 month. Thanks.

jez

Registered
By Law unfurnished rentals are on a two 2 year contract, furnished rentals are for 6 months max. If you are trying to save money by getting an unfurnished apartment you will loose any benefits in the astronomical price of furniture.

PhilipDT

Registered
Just get a 2 year contract, leave after a year and pay the penalty for ending the lease early.

littleba8073

Registered
Ah, okay. Actually, I have been here 3 years and I already have a long term rental about to end... which means I already bought the furniture! I have never seen a short term unfurnished apartment deal here, that is why I decided to ask. I had no idea it was a law. I figured, by logical short term would be furnished and long term not. Well, I guess you'll be seeing an add soon in another section here of a moving sale on my furniture! haha! thanks for the reply!

alexesterkin

Registered
i work for a rental company and we have an unfurnished apartment in San Telmo that we can rent for this amount of time. Apartment is a large studio, with 2 acs, plasma tv, internet, weekly cleaner, sheets, towels, swimming pool, BBQ, laundry. The best price we can do it for is $800USD. Here is the link for the apartment with furniture:
http://www.caserospark.com/en/properties/1704
Please email at alex@rentinba.com if you are interested

littleba8073

Registered
Well, just thought I'd update this. I found a 1 year contract, unfurnished $600! Found it on solodueños.com. Problem Solved. Thanks for the thoughtful suggestions!

hellotansy

Registered
thank-you SO much for posting! you may have saved me from sleeping on a park bench...