"Unions threaten a strike at all airports in the country on April 5"

gracielle

Registered
Automatic Google Translation of entire article: 27 March 2023
....It would be on Wednesday before the long Easter weekend. The measure of force, proposed by ATE-ANAC, would affect ground control, aviation health and firefighters. Without these services, operations will be affected at 54 airports, causing delays and cancellations at one of the busiest tourist times of the year, with a four-day long weekend between Thursday 6 and Sunday 9 April....Curiously, the announcement of ATE-ANAC -self-defined as "the majority Union of Workers of Anac- is made on the same day that APA (Aeronautical Personnel Association) commemorates the day of aeronautical workers due to the 77th anniversary of the creation of that union, "the first of the workers of the Argentine civil aviation", as shared through Twitter by the institution led by Tamburelli.

Fortunately for me, I leave on the 3rd. Waa Hoo. ...... What? Wait! You mean to tell me they are going to strike earlier. Early? Nothing ever happens in this country early or on time!

Automatic Google Translation of entire article:
30 March 2023
The strike of air traffic controllers was lifted and there will be flights during the Easter holiday....The Ministry of Labor confirmed that the strike called for April 5 was cancelled. The ratification arose after a meeting between government officials and representatives of the ATE - ANAC workers. In dialogue with PERFIL, the ATE-ANAC delegate, Marcelo Belelli, expressed that "given an attitude of partial improvement, we wanted to give a gesture so that those who travel during Holy Week can do so and increase tourism development"....

Back